Outstanding! Shipped from India to Wisconsin (USA), in 60 hours. Recommend. A++!
- Tom Betka (United States)
Excellent seller! Speedy shipping! Received the book in just 2 days!!
- Savio Santimano (United Arab Emirates)
International delivery in 2 days - very impressive!! Top class service!
- Paul Bulfin (Australia)
Shipped quicker than the oil leak in the gulf
- William Haynes (United States)
The books at bookmantraa.com is owned and operated by Delhi Book Store, 19 Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi – 110 002, India. This sales policy governs all purchases made on or through the site. When you make a purchase through bookmantraa.com you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this policy. The terms and conditions may be revised by updating this policy without any prior notice. You are bound to review the terms and conditions from time to time.
Right to Purchase
Any one who has a valid login ID protected by a password of your choice can purchase from bookmantraa.com. Your purchase becomes complete when you enter a valid credit card number, gets authorised by the citibank payment gateway followed by the order summary. At any point of time if bookmantraa.com understands that the order is a fraudulent one, bookmantraa.com reserves the right to cancel your order without any prior notification. You will be informed later, via e-mail, regarding the cancellation of the order.
Before you place an order to purchase books from bookmantraa.com you have to open an account with bookmantraa.com. Books you have added to the shopping cart also gets stored for future use only after you login using your bookmantraa.com id and password. It is your responsibility to see that no unauthorized logins take place using your id and password. For this ensure that your password is kept a secret. If any loss is encountered by the bookmantraa.com, when some uses your login to do so, you will be penalized for the same.
If you use a shared or public computer to shop at bookmantraa.com, you should log out (also called log off or sign out) when you´ve finished to prevent other users from accessing your personal information. If any loss is encountered by bookmantraa, on account of your failing to logout you will be penalized.
1) Books purchased from bookmantraa.com, that are requested for return within 30 days of despatch are eligible for full refund, deducting the freight charges as applicable.
2) You shall receive the refund for the shipping charges also, if the return is a result of our error. We do not replace or exchange the books you have purchased. You can only receive the refund. You can only return items that you have received.
3) You have to first accept the conditions placed by us before proceeding with the return.
Books that are purchased online from bookmantraa.com can be refunded subject to certain conditions.
1) Bookmantraa.com penalises you for the delivery and processing charges incurred upon for the fulfilment of your order. The books that you have purchased from our showroom, Delhi Book Store, 19 Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi – 110 002, India , cannot be returned online.
2) Such returns and requests for refunds have to be made manually at the Showroom. You will be informed via e-mail your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
3) This is applicable to the items that have returned to the store without receiving them. Items can be returned if they are in the original condition.
4) A request for return has to be submitted within 30 days of despatch of the items. You will obtain the refund in the same form of payment used by you to purchase the books within 7 days of our receiving the returns.
5)You can request for returns using the MyAccount option.